Ramu Kaka Productions and its website www.whatsyourprint.com (“WYP,” ”we,” or “us”) care about your privacy and will take all the necessary steps to protect it. Please read the following to understand what information we collect through our mobile app and website and you readily accept the policies outlined below.
Information we collect
We receive the following information from you:
During registration, we might collect your name, email address, mobile phone number. When you place your order we may collect that person’s name, email address, postal address and mobile phone number.
During the service we may also collect your location, browsers session id and IP address.
How we use your collected Information
We use your to provide a safe, efficient and personalized experience. We use your information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
- Administer your account.
- Send you email newsletter when you are using our services. If you do not want these promotional emails, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Display content based upon your interests.
We may also collect analytics data to measure traffic and usage trends for the service.
Sharing of your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
How we protect your Information
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions regarding security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We are not responsible for invasion by third parties of any privacy settings on your device or browser. You can reduce these risks by using safe practices of common sense, such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, not accessing our website or app from public or shared computers.
Your Stored Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us regarding this privacy statement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modified Date: 14 February 2018